Forums

Building a house in Trinidad

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

SNIPER 3000
Riding on 17's

Re: Building a house in Trinidad

Postby SNIPER 3000 » June 8th, 2017, 7:01 pm

Any one knows what this " request I.d " is about from t&tec.?

stang
3NE 2NR for life

Postby stang » June 12th, 2017, 11:29 am

Anyone needs rubble (red and concrete blocs, plaster, stone). Located in St. Joseph and its 2-3 loads

goon
Street 2NR

Postby goon » June 19th, 2017, 8:40 pm

Price for props?

stang wrote:Have about 65 iron props for sale. Good business opportunity.

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » June 19th, 2017, 11:39 pm

In light of what is going on build it a few feet above the ground.....

Youngstar1989
Street 2NR

Postby Youngstar1989 » June 21st, 2017, 9:07 pm

carluva wrote:Sure you want a bathtub? Takes up alot of space. Money could be pu to splurge on a real tops shower, if youre open to it.

Am actually still trying to decide...

Not to sure just

any ideas you wana share will be welcomed

Youngstar1989
Street 2NR

Postby Youngstar1989 » June 21st, 2017, 9:08 pm

*KRONIK* wrote:
Youngstar1989 wrote:Wtk from any of the experienced men here...whats the Best place to buy a bathtub. Best price and quality

Got 1at bhagwansingh
Price can vary from 2k upwards

Thanks!!!

i will check them

stang
3NE 2NR for life

Postby stang » June 22nd, 2017, 12:22 am

Price dropped to 250 per prop and can negotiate if taking all

goon wrote:Price for props?

stang wrote:Have about 65 iron props for sale. Good business opportunity.

hong kong phooey
punchin NOS

Postby hong kong phooey » June 22nd, 2017, 12:42 am

https://americanliterature.com/children ... ittle-pigs

Once upon a time there was an old mother pig who had three little pigs and not enough food to feed them. So when they were old enough, she sent them out into the world to seek their fortunes.

The first little pig was very lazy. He didn't want to work at all and he built his house out of straw. The second little pig worked a little bit harder but he was somewhat lazy too and he built his house out of sticks. Then, they sang and danced and played together the rest of the day.

The third little pig worked hard all day and built his house with bricks. It was a sturdy house complete with a fine fireplace and chimney. It looked like it could withstand the strongest winds.

The next day, a wolf happened to pass by the lane where the three little pigs lived; and he saw the straw house, and he smelled the pig inside. He thought the pig would make a mighty fine meal and his mouth began to water.

So he knocked on the door and said:

"Little pig! Little pig!
Let me in! Let me in!"
But the little pig saw the wolf's big paws through the keyhole, so he answered back:

"No! No! No!
Not by the hairs on my chinny chin chin!"
Then the wolf showed his teeth and said:

"Then I'll huff
and I'll puff
and I'll blow your house down."
So he huffed and he puffed and he blew the house down! The wolf opened his jaws very wide and bit down as hard as he could, but the first little pig escaped and ran away to hide with the second little pig.

The wolf continued down the lane and he passed by the second house made of sticks; and he saw the house, and he smelled the pigs inside, and his mouth began to water as he thought about the fine dinner they would make.

So he knocked on the door and said:

"Little pigs! Little pigs!
Let me in! Let me in!"
But the little pigs saw the wolf's pointy ears through the keyhole, so they answered back:

"No! No! No!
Not by the hairs on our chinny chin chin!"
So the wolf showed his teeth and said:

"Then I'll huff
and I'll puff
So he huffed and he puffed and he blew the house down! The wolf was greedy and he tried to catch both pigs at once, but he was too greedy and got neither! His big jaws clamped down on nothing but air and the two little pigs scrambled away as fast as their little hooves would carry them.

The wolf chased them down the lane he almost caught them. But they made it to the brick house and slammed the door closed before the wolf could catch them. The three little pigs they were very frightened, they knew the wolf wanted to eat them. And that was very, very true. The wolf hadn't eaten all day and he had worked up a large appetite chasing the pigs around and now he could smell all three of them inside and he knew that the three little pigs would make a lovely feast.

So the wolf knocked on the door and said:

"Little pigs! Little pigs!
Let me in! Let me in!"
But the little pigs saw the wolf's narrow eyes through the keyhole, so they answered back:

"No! No! No!
Not by the hairs on our chinny chin chin!"
So the wolf showed his teeth and said:

"Then I'll huff
and I'll puff
Well! he huffed and he puffed. He puffed and he huffed. And he huffed, huffed, and he puffed, puffed; but he could not blow the house down. At last, he was so out of breath that he couldn't huff and he couldn't puff anymore. So he stopped to rest and thought a bit.

But this was too much. The wolf danced about with rage and swore he would come down the chimney and eat up the little pig for his supper. But while he was climbing on to the roof the little pig made up a blazing fire and put on a big pot full of water to boil. Then, just as the wolf was coming down the chimney, the little piggy off with the lid, and plump! in fell the wolf into the scalding water.

So the little piggy put on the cover again, boiled the wolf up, and the three little pigs ate him for supper.

then imps came and tax the lil pig and the lil pig who worked hard to build his house has no money to pay the taxes so he had to work harder , while his two lazy brother was out drinking and liming and living happily ever after

sleek78
Ricer

Postby sleek78 » July 4th, 2017, 6:12 pm

Hi guys. Who here has used a contractor who has completed d construction of a 2 story 3-5 bedroom house within 6-9 months and did a good job?? Any references???

aidan
30 pounds of Boost

Postby aidan » July 4th, 2017, 6:38 pm

sleek78 wrote:Hi guys. Who here has used a contractor who has completed d construction of a 2 story 3-5 bedroom house within 6-9 months and did a good job?? Any references???

Check here
https://www.becservicestt.com
sleek78 wrote:Hi guys. Who here has used a contractor who has completed d construction of a 2 story 3-5 bedroom house within 6-9 months and did a good job?? Any references???

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » July 10th, 2017, 7:49 pm

also looking for someone reputable to do a plan and builders estimate for a 3 story building on one lot of land
apartment building

babygirl
Street 2NR

Postby babygirl » July 11th, 2017, 6:30 am

Contact Daven's General Services and Maintenance. Check out on facebook. Really nice work, professional, easy to deal with, no run around or scamp. They did work for me, no complaints. 354 9948 is his number.

demented
Riding on 17's

Postby demented » July 11th, 2017, 3:38 pm

Where sells the best roofing sheets? The ones I have now on the roof from Union Steel getting mossy (dark colored buildup on the sheets) and causing them to corrode on a less than 6 year old roof.

dude2014
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby dude2014 » July 11th, 2017, 4:38 pm

Best roofing sheets is a myth. However what is not, is the time you spend researching local companies and their services. The TTBS ought to guide you on quality, if the problem you are having is a quality issue ...............

Cheap materials and fancy colours can fool you, so beware, as I am not getting good reviews about some of them.

Sheets sometimes get dark because there is not enough Zinc in the material, so bacteria, fungus, dust etc can cause this.

There are Products to kill these organism and pressure wash clean. If it did not come with a coating other than the zinc, you may have to protect by painting.

In time pass, a process called galvanising was used to bond the zinc unto the sheet, also electro dipping as they do with cars, etc. It would appear that companies are cutting corners on this protective layer and hence these issues.

Also the pitch of a roof, if below a certain angle will cause Sahara dust, smog from diesel, and other pollutant to settle on the roof and you will have the scenario you are describing

sekhar_777
3NE 2NR for life

Postby sekhar_777 » July 14th, 2017, 3:40 pm

I wanted to follow up on my drawing plan that had left T&C POS since June 13th and I did not know where it was (Reg. Corp or Health). I am building in the Couva Reg Corp boundaries and took a chance and sent an email I found online to cttrccomms@gov.tt and got a response within a hour on a Friday afternoon (impressed). I had provided my T&C# and the lady provided the Couva Reg Corp internal number and confirmed that it was with Health. She also provided for County Medical Officer of Health office (636-3961 x4409) where I spoke to another lady who gave the Health internal number for the file and told me to call back on Wednesday, as that's when the Health Inspector can give feedback. Hope this is helpful to others.
Last edited by sekhar_777 on July 14th, 2017, 9:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Caesar_T
Street 2NR

Postby Caesar_T » July 14th, 2017, 3:57 pm

sekhar_777 wrote:I wanted to follow up on my drawing plan that had left T&C POS since June 13th and I did not know where it was (Reg. Corp or Health). I am building in the Couva Reg Corp boundaries and took a chance and sent an email I found online to cttrccomms@gov.tt and got a response withing an hour on a Friday afternoon (impressed). I had provided my T&C# and the lady provided the Couva Reg Corp internal number and confirmed that it was with Health. She also provided for County Medical Officer of Health office (636-3961 x4409) and I spoke to another lady who gave the Health internal number for the file and told to call back on a Wednesday as that's when the Health Inspector can give feedback. Hope this is helpful to others.

Caesar_T
Street 2NR

sekhar_777 wrote:I wanted to follow up on my drawing plan that had left T&C POS since June 13th and I did not know where it was (Reg. Corp or Health). I am building in the Couva Reg Corp boundaries and took a chance and sent an email I found online to cttrccomms@gov.tt and got a response withing an hour on a Friday afternoon (impressed). I had provided my T&C# and the lady provided the Couva Reg Corp internal number and confirmed that it was with Health. She also provided for County Medical Officer of Health office (636-3961 x4409) and I spoke to another lady who gave the Health internal number for the file and told to call back on a Wednesday as that's when the Health Inspector can give feedback. Hope this is helpful to others.

Caesar_T
Street 2NR

Caesar_T
Street 2NR

Caesar_T
Street 2NR

Caesar_T
Street 2NR

urbandilema
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby urbandilema » July 15th, 2017, 12:54 am

Caesar_T wrote:

You need a health inspector the pass it?

DF1_2nR
Trinituner Peong

Postby DF1_2nR » July 17th, 2017, 2:42 pm

Can anyone advise on getting a solarium built locally? Been looking on the websites for local roofing companies but not seeing any options for glass only standard steel/clay tile type roof.

Would be one room on the second floor of the house. Looking for info relevant to the type/thickness of glass required, ensuring proper sealing, compliance with any building codes etc.

urbandilema
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby urbandilema » August 3rd, 2017, 5:35 pm

Good day I've been wondering who is the better land valuators out here...I'm going Tru a transaction to purchase a lot of land and I'm going tru ga farell to do the valuation anyone knows if they are good

sekhar_777
3NE 2NR for life

Postby sekhar_777 » August 4th, 2017, 5:23 am

urbandilema wrote:Good day I've been wondering who is the better land valuators out here...I'm going Tru a transaction to purchase a lot of land and I'm going tru ga farell to do the valuation anyone knows if they are good
I went through them. They are good.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 4th, 2017, 7:45 am

sekhar_777 wrote:
urbandilema wrote:Good day I've been wondering who is the better land valuators out here...I'm going Tru a transaction to purchase a lot of land and I'm going tru ga farell to do the valuation anyone knows if they are good

Really ..

You not serious .. ?

worksux101
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby worksux101 » August 4th, 2017, 6:19 pm

I used Linden Scott...would highly recommend!

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 4th, 2017, 8:26 pm

Lol

Trinidad is a small place
Gafarrell was used to value the clico Tobago lands
Lindy Scott was used for the hdc eden gardens
And afra Raymond is very vocal on govt clico coverups

urbandilema
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby urbandilema » August 4th, 2017, 10:06 pm

sekhar_777 wrote:

Thanks again just waiting to see the end results

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 5th, 2017, 12:57 am

pugboy wrote:Lol

Trinidad is a small place
Gafarrell was used to value the clico Tobago lands
Lindy Scott was used for the hdc eden gardens
And afra Raymond is very vocal on govt clico coverups

Strange that Gov't have a Valuation Division but they always using private valuators .

So get rid of the Valuation Division :roll:

Private valuators charge anywhere from 1% to 4% of then valued price - so big $$$ passing .

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”