Not too sure that is 1%

teems1
punchin NOS

Re: Stupid White Girl or Racist?

Postby teems1 » December 6th, 2018, 1:02 pm

tr1ad wrote:
K74T wrote:That's considered white? :lol:

from the forbidden whust

you'd swear the way 1% is thrown around, that they are some refugees now entering the country or something

meh, everyone knew the 1% but they didn't flaunt their wealth and they only associated with their peers.

The rise of social media and especially the Anthony Bourdain incident showed their true colours. It's so funny that the "massa day done" crowd bend right down and kiss the feet of their new overlords.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » December 6th, 2018, 1:30 pm

Same timg I saying, in murica she black

Spitfir3
punchin NOS

Postby Spitfir3 » December 6th, 2018, 1:37 pm

doubt she racist dat probably takin bbc everyday, just dumb
also i dunno why ulyuh think every person of high color is a 1%, literally just a back ah d yard model

neilsingh100
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby neilsingh100 » December 6th, 2018, 2:02 pm

Her name is Raina Farfan.

Not sure what people in T&T mean by 1% since it seems like this anyone from a wealthy neighborhood in the country is referred to as 1% which is not the case. To be considered 1% in Trinidad I would assume your net worth needs to > 20 million so just living in a wealthy neighborhood alone does not make you part of the 1%.

l33t2
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby l33t2 » December 6th, 2018, 2:05 pm

Cute voice though, would brush

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » December 6th, 2018, 2:15 pm

neilsingh100 wrote:Her name is Raina Farfan.

Not sure what people in T&T mean by 1% since it seems like this anyone from a wealthy neighborhood in the country is referred to as 1% which is not the case. To be considered 1% in Trinidad I would assume your net worth needs to > 20 million so just living in a wealthy neighborhood alone does not make you part of the 1%.

Even 20m seems too small of a minimum to be considered in the 1% as well

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » December 6th, 2018, 2:18 pm

According to the Anthony Bourdain definition
1% supposed to be a race
Not sure Farfan is Arab or syleb

neilsingh100
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby neilsingh100 » December 6th, 2018, 2:23 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:

In T&T US$3 million net worth would be around the minimum to be in the 1%. In the the US it is about $7million but in T&T we do not have that much Ultra-high net-worth individuals to skew number higher.
Last edited by neilsingh100 on December 6th, 2018, 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

.:PROZAC:..
punchin NOS

Postby .:PROZAC:.. » December 6th, 2018, 2:30 pm

apology up since dec 04th though.

https://twitter.com/rfarfan99?lang=en

Monkey Man
Riding on 18's

Postby Monkey Man » December 6th, 2018, 2:37 pm

l33t2 wrote:Cute voice though, would brush

Brush??

Uh oh. Escape from the 90s here yes.

Go and dust your kangol collection yes

ADONI
18 pounds of Boost

Postby ADONI » December 6th, 2018, 2:38 pm

aaaaawwwwwww

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 6th, 2018, 3:17 pm

.:PROZAC:.. wrote:apology up since dec 04th though.

Not her words

Its professionally written, fake arse hood rat

l33t2
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby l33t2 » December 6th, 2018, 3:38 pm

Monkey Man wrote:
l33t2 wrote:Cute voice though, would brush

Brush??

Uh oh. Escape from the 90s here yes.

Go and dust your kangol collection yes

I'm thinking now might be a good time to try a thing, let she prove she not racist by brushing me. We got post a lil sex video to prove it too.

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » December 6th, 2018, 3:39 pm

Damage control for sure, but at least she recognized she made a mistake and apologized. Not sure that I believe she was ignorant about the root of the word but...what else she go say?

Next bacchanal please...:|

Arcmanov
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Arcmanov » December 6th, 2018, 6:28 pm

She self say it 'wasn't for public viewing'...as if somehow that made it ok to say what she said.

Clearly she ain't that sorry for saying it. She just sorry she get exposed. That's all.

Whatever... I sure that Tribe gig wasn't she day job, so she safe. People of her 'hue' are rarely held accountable anyway.

Life goes on. Bodi price continues to be unaffected. *shrug*

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » December 6th, 2018, 7:44 pm

calling she a "stupid white girl" can also be considered racist so careful now :agrue: ....... :|

looking she like high on something

somewhere i read it was some kinda spray tan ?

so why she do dat if she know it go make she look like ah ninja or a koolee :roll:

toyolink wrote:When would people learn that the internet is a place to be used prudently?
Unthinking foolishness can easily turn to a lifetime of torture and regret.

this

sometimes d "smallest" stuff had ruined d careers of famous celebs ..

ProtonPowder
Riding on 18's

Postby ProtonPowder » December 6th, 2018, 7:52 pm

zoom rader wrote:
.:PROZAC:.. wrote:apology up since dec 04th though.

Not her words

Its professionally written, fake arse hood rat

Form 6 students with a good grasp of english can write like this, it could very well be her

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » December 6th, 2018, 8:06 pm

neilsingh100 wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:

In T&T US$3 million net worth would be around the minimum to be in the 1%. In the the US it is about $7million but in T&T we do not have that much Ultra-high net-worth individuals to skew number higher.

I actually thought it was about 200m tt to be even considered ultra wealthy in tnt. I think with 200m you could easily manipulate the political process. 20m seems light for real

It have ppl in "hotspot" with 20 million tt easy. The money might be "dirty" but is still money.

Alluh ever notice that our ultra wealthy don't hang out with the ultra wealthy of other countries. That exchange rate is humbling. 20m tt is about 3m usd. That is less money than them mumble rappers have. Think 6ix9ine had 1.9m usd in an account when the feds picked him up recently.

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » December 6th, 2018, 8:18 pm

redmanjp wrote:

Them does only play thing in Tnt. In any other country she "black". She even darker than some of those fresh off the boat latinas who coming here to clean and mop floor.

Them lucky they born in Trini. Trini is the gift that keeps giving for people such as she. Trinidad too small for you to ever live in a "bubble". Yuh could get away with that in the US cause over there some of their gated communities are self contained with everything from mall, school to airport in an enclosed space plus the inner city is where most ghettos are located. In tnt it right there in your face.

The only bubble them living in is there one they choose to live in. Ask some of them to leave TnT and they never leave. I know rich white women from USA and Europe etc. These are ultra high networth individuals and they more "real" than these pseudo whites in Trinidad pretend to be. Those girls don't even do stuff that trinis try to do such as "tea" and "brunch". Rolls Royce is the car of their choosing. They strictly focused on becoming established business women. Most of their partners are also black.

People in Tnt have no clue. Colonialism did a number on us and we eh look like we even realise it.

Sidenote...I ask one of them why they wear that robe. Girl say is like Victoria Secret. I didn't ask her to elaborate.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » December 6th, 2018, 8:47 pm

neilsingh100 wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:

So many small minded ignorant stupid Trinis that think the Whole concept of the 1% is based on wealth .... and with regards to the racist aspect of this whole scenario... well

Why is it completely acceptable for black people to use the “N’ word regularly and even sing in in songs public ally played on the radio , yet someone who’s not black cannot use it , not even if it’s singing that same song.
Such a pack of garbage .... she’s neither stupid not racist, she’s just being the typical young person who loves to record her everyday activities. If you’re offended you’re just as stupid as she is.

A172
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby A172 » December 6th, 2018, 9:12 pm

Redress10 wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
K74T wrote:That's considered white?

Them does only play thing in Tnt. In any other country she "black". She even darker than some of those fresh off the boat latinas who coming here to clean and mop floor.

Them lucky they born in Trini. Trini is the gift that keeps giving for people such as she. Trinidad too small for you to ever live in a "bubble". Yuh could get away with that in the US cause over there some of their gated communities are self contained with everything from mall, school to airport in an enclosed space plus the inner city is where most ghettos are located. In tnt it right there in your face.

The only bubble them living in is there one they choose to live in. Ask some of them to leave TnT and they never leave. I know rich white women from USA and Europe etc. These are ultra high networth individuals and they more "real" than these pseudo whites in Trinidad pretend to be. Those girls don't even do stuff that trinis try to do such as "tea" and "brunch". Rolls Royce is the car of their choosing. They strictly focused on becoming established business women. Most of their partners are also black.

People in Tnt have no clue. Colonialism did a number on us and we eh look like we even realise it.

Sidenote...I ask one of them why they wear that robe. Girl say is like Victoria Secret. I didn't ask her to elaborate.
this happened.

neilsingh100
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby neilsingh100 » December 6th, 2018, 9:18 pm

Redress10 wrote:
neilsingh100 wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:

I actually thought it was about 200m tt to be even considered ultra wealthy in tnt. I think with 200m you could easily manipulate the political process. 20m seems light for real

It have ppl in "hotspot" with 20 million tt easy. The money might be "dirty" but is still money.

Alluh ever notice that our ultra wealthy don't hang out with the ultra wealthy of other countries. That exchange rate is humbling. 20m tt is about 3m usd. That is less money than them mumble rappers have. Think 6ix9ine had 1.9m usd in an account when the feds picked him up recently.
1% is not about the amount of money needed to buy political influence etc. The 20 million figure is just the minimum net worth of an individual to be among the richest 13,000 in the country. I know it may seem low but if don't count real estate and only count financial assets like bank deposits, stocks & bonds etc that figure would be much lower. For example the number of Clico EFPA holder's with >1 million was only around 4000 back in 2008.

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » December 6th, 2018, 9:26 pm

neilsingh100 wrote:
Redress10 wrote:
neilsingh100 wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:

1% is not about the amount of money needed to buy political influence etc. The 20 million figure is just the minimum net worth of an individual to be among the richest 13,000 in the country. I know it may seem low but if don't count real estate and only count financial assets like bank deposits, stocks & bonds etc that figure would be much lower. For example the number of Clico EFPA holder's with >1 million was only around 4000 back in 2008.
I share your frustration.

I honestly don't get the confusion about 1%. I can't believe so many people not grasping the fact that it is just a definition. Anyone that has more money than 99% of the other people in the population are by definition part of the 1%. Ain't nothing political or racial about that. It's just a definition.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » December 6th, 2018, 10:49 pm

Buh she ah damn 'c@@lie' steups! So many of my half sisters are in denial and for what? Be proud,if I'm with an Indian chick I want us to hit the chutney,you think soca fete bad,well hit a good high end chutney!! You won't find a happier chick! "Maroon 5 and Coldplay" meh a$$!! :)

Tell some Indian chicks about chutney they want to know if you crazy...It's so sad...Steupz..but not all of course,only the fake ones that end up in the West ...lol..see they brother and you would understand...

mars
3NE 2NR for life

Postby mars » December 6th, 2018, 11:17 pm

VII wrote:Buh she ah damn 'c@@lie' steups! So many of my half sisters are in denial and for what? Be proud,if I'm with an Indian chick I want us to hit the chutney,you think soca fete bad,well hit a good high end chutney!! You won't find a happier chick! "Maroon 5 and Coldplay" meh a$$!! :)

Tell some Indian chicks about chutney they want to know if you crazy...It's so sad...Steupz..but not all of course,only the fake ones that end up in the West ...lol..see they brother and you would understand...

#Facts - looks part-Indian to me. Like a lot of so-called "white" people in Trinidad...

sickbad
3NE 2NR for life

Postby sickbad » December 6th, 2018, 11:39 pm

Like omg. Not a shift given. She is a product of society and her environment in trinidad. People a) love nothing better to pick on a minority and b) uncomfortable because you are seeing the filth come from an individual with a lighter complexion. so

Poor harts loosing revenue cause they have to remove physical promo artwork of this biatch; now an embarrassment to her own face what whaat. Migrate-who tf cares, #thatswhatshellprobablydo

Preludeman1
Street 2NR

Postby Preludeman1 » December 7th, 2018, 12:09 am

MaxPower wrote:How come its ok to say “Stupid white girl” and when someone says “stupid black girl” its racist?

Its because slavery still inflicted in allyuh....pathetic

I see nothing wrong with the video, just a kid using language most of u losers use daily.

This!

It amazes me that this incident amassed such a following... flood victims still rebuilding their lives.... government treasury still getting squandered.... murderers running loose causing havoc... but people spending time and energy on THIS?

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » December 7th, 2018, 12:11 am

Lmao @ the beatup.

Knew this would reach here. Interesting that some tuners that basically say on these forums, what she was caught saying, almost EVERY DAY are suddenly sensitive when they realize that they too are given as much consideration as they give to certain groups they routinely target in here. Too funny. Funnier still, is that this is just the tip of the iceberg to what's being said. What? Zoom Rader upset?? Effing ZR??!!! :lol: Don't lay all the blame at her feet. This is the society we're all helping to create. Enjoy.

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » December 7th, 2018, 12:47 am

If ppl have the time to study thiz drama...they clearly have too much time on their hands

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”