TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

They have rioted...France fuel protest. UPDATE: Gov't removed tax.

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

zoom rader
TunerGod

Re: They have rioted...France fuel protest. UPDATE: Gov't removed tax.

Postby zoom rader » July 1st, 2019, 6:01 pm

Ben_spanna wrote:meanwhile in a fvuked up lil island in the Caribbean... hehe I raise the price of fuel and they aint protest yet, so I gonna do it again, AND im going to slap import duties on Any Hybrid greater than 1600 cc and im restricting importation of Full electric vehicles duty free over a certain power rating.. and all the population will do is "NOTHING"
Our current and past governing bodies really dont give a chit about climate, advancements in technology and going green, we are being left behind forever to remain an ignorant society... and our leaders have no problems with that as long as they remain in power.
This PNM county bro and the ppl that vote for them love getting their arses reemed.

You got a vote so use it wisely

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » July 1st, 2019, 7:23 pm

zoom rader wrote:This PNM county bro and the ppl that vote for them love getting their arses reemed.

wise words. But...

when your voting choices are limited to either a band of thieving idiots that do not care about you, a band of thieving conmen that do not care about you, and a band of wannabe thieving idiot conmen that do not care about you, yuh does hadda wonder if it really makes sense to stain yuh finger. Kinda like telling ppl they have to willfully opt for either Satan, the devil or Lucifer. No matter which one yuh pick, in the end you still get a pitchfork jammed up your arse whether you want it there or not

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 2nd, 2019, 6:09 am

88sins wrote:
zoom rader wrote:This PNM county bro and the ppl that vote for them love getting their arses reemed.

wise words. But...

when your voting choices are limited to either a band of thieving idiots that do not care about you, a band of thieving conmen that do not care about you, and a band of wannabe thieving idiot conmen that do not care about you, yuh does hadda wonder if it really makes sense to stain yuh finger. Kinda like telling ppl they have to willfully opt for either Satan, the devil or Lucifer. No matter which one yuh pick, in the end you still get a pitchfork jammed up your arse whether you want it there or not
This is why when these clowns come round to your house you question them and dig into them. Ask what's their motive to run as a candidate and what they looking to gain from this. Ask them really though questions,

In other countries wars and lifes have been lost for the right to vote.

By you not voting you are in favour of the winning party.

If you don't vote then do not complain about a single item where politics is concerned.

jhonnieblue
Riding on 18's

They have rioted...France fuel protest. UPDATE: Gov't removed tax.

Postby jhonnieblue » July 2nd, 2019, 6:29 am

zoom rader wrote:
88sins wrote:

wise words. But...

This is why when these clowns come round to your house you question them and dig into them. Ask what's their motive to run as a candidate and what they looking to gain from this. Ask them really though questions,

If you don't vote then do not complain about a single item where politics is concerned.

Yes but when you do ask them you get the same lies and misdirection as the one before so what sense does it make. Vote for unc? Bunch of idiots or vote people bunch of idiots as well. Different parties same result. Both heavily corrupt.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 2nd, 2019, 6:39 am

jhonnieblue wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
88sins wrote:

wise words. But...

Yes but when you do ask them you get the same lies and misdirection as the one before so what sense does it make. Vote for unc? Bunch of idiots or vote people bunch of idiots as well. Different parties same result. Both heavily corrupt.
I did not say vote UNC.

So you only going to question UNC?

Your mind already closed.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 2nd, 2019, 7:05 am

Me, if the people want to remove 11 o clock from the clock, if enough of th come together, they will be able to force that change in government NO MATTER WHO ON POWER

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 2nd, 2019, 7:17 am

sMASH wrote:Me, if the people want to remove 11 o clock from the clock, if enough of th come together, they will be able to force that change in government NO MATTER WHO ON POWER
Protess and riots only occur when non PNM goverments are in power. Cause they are instructed to do so.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » July 2nd, 2019, 7:49 am

zoom rader wrote:
sMASH wrote:Me, if the people want to remove 11 o clock from the clock, if enough of th come together, they will be able to force that change in government NO MATTER WHO ON POWER
Protess and riots only occur when non PNM goverments are in power. Cause they are instructed to do so.

because peenem supporters are too fkinhg stupid and ignorant to understand that their life will not change for the better under their government...…. I have No idea why anyone would blindly support a party that continues to sideline them.... and uses them

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 2nd, 2019, 8:10 am

^^because the individual supporter is racist. the party, not so much, but the individual only want their tribe to be on top. if the party uses or employs people looking from another race to do work in their favor, that is not a problem... cause the tribe will be on top.

PNM is seen as the home and the seat of the afro trini, so the racist voters will want to see the party on top no matter what.

same thing in unc, just not to that extent, more people wised up over the years.

the only reason why there are any 'safe' seats. the respective voters blasted racist.

but, having two major parties is stilll the big problem. even if u dont want to support either, they are the only real option.

so the only real way to take power, is to weild it like france and hong kong, and the arab spring and the north african spring. etc.
no mater who in power, they will have to listen and do what the people want... so long as the people demand it.

jhonnieblue
Riding on 18's

Postby jhonnieblue » July 2nd, 2019, 8:18 am

I never said not to vote UNC either, I said both parties are corrupt. No where did I state who to vote for. Why waste you’re vote on either of those parties. They are both extremely corrupt and look out for their own select few.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 2nd, 2019, 8:57 am

jhonnieblue wrote:I never said not to vote UNC either, I said both parties are corrupt. No where did I state who to vote for. Why waste you’re vote on either of those parties. They are both extremely corrupt and look out for their own select few.
So you saying PNM corrupt?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » July 2nd, 2019, 10:52 am

zoom rader wrote:This is why when these clowns come round to your house you question them and dig into them. Ask what's their motive to run as a candidate and what they looking to gain from this. Ask them really though questions,

In other countries wars and lifes have been lost for the right to vote. .

Let me take this opportunity to clear up a few misconceptions ppl tend to have

First off, I value my time & resources, soI doh entertain horseshit. So, since that's the case, nobody can come to my home to try to swing me in any direction come election time, & I am not into asking idiots questions that I know they do not have the answers to or going to intentionally sidestep or lie about.
Secondly, I can appreciate that in other countries ppl have died, been abused, injured, tortured, etc, simply for the privilege of being able to choose who they want to run their nations affairs. But this ain't other countries, this is T&T, and by comparison to other developed & developing nations, Trini's are a bunch of jokers.

Now, this is the serious part of my little tirade, so allyuh pay attention.
zoom rader wrote:By you not voting you are in favour of the winning party.

By not voting, you are not in favor of the winning party, or the losing party. By abstaining from voting, by default it is perceived or assumed that you are in favor of the current regime. Now, anyone can see anything anyway they like. Just because you didn't vote pnm, that doesn't mean you're pro unc, & vice versa, and if a person vocally is against all parties, all the time, it is rather stupid to think they'd be for any of them.
If you do not vote, do not complain? For starters, last I checked, nobody owns a license for anyone else's voice or mind, and anyone can express their opinion howsoever they wish once they are not in breach of any laws of the nation, regardless of whomsoever agrees or disagrees, as they so desire. So vote or abstain, yuh could still complain, and not one damned fool can stop you, and if anybody believes otherwise, well I eh have time to educate big stone.
Further, you think you choosing to vote for whoever gives you more or better rights over an abstainer? Do you think voting shields the voter from politicians screwing up citizens lives with unjust actions, authoritarian laws, taxes up to their hairline, mismanagement of a nations affairs or resources, or any other action that results in a negative impact on the population, while subjecting the abstainer to a life of silent servitude & neglect? No son, vote or abstain, we all feel the squeeze when these turd burglars screw us over. The only difference is that the voter actively (and often happily, mindlessly even) chooses to elect who gets to screw him over, when he should actually be choosing that NOBODY should screw him over, least of all ppl he trusted to work for his benefit & the benefit of his nation. Abstainers on the other hand, generally know better than to entertain that, thus do not waste their time trying to differentiate the nuances between feces, kaka & stool, and they tend to only vote if they see an actual sensible, viable option for bringing significant improvement.

but whatever, I eh come out to convert or convince anybody. ppl go do what they want, why they want, the way they want, for whatever reason they have that makes sense or appeals to them individually.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 2nd, 2019, 11:10 am

88sins wrote:
zoom rader wrote:This is why when these clowns come round to your house you question them and dig into them. Ask what's their motive to run as a candidate and what they looking to gain from this. Ask them really though questions,

In other countries wars and lifes have been lost for the right to vote. .

Let me take this opportunity to clear up a few misconceptions ppl tend to have

First off, I value my time & resources, soI doh entertain horseshit. So, since that's the case, nobody can come to my home to try to swing me in any direction come election time, & I am not into asking idiots questions that I know they do not have the answers to or going to intentionally sidestep or lie about.
Secondly, I can appreciate that in other countries ppl have died, been abused, injured, tortured, etc, simply for the privilege of being able to choose who they want to run their nations affairs. But this ain't other countries, this is T&T, and by comparison to other developed & developing nations, Trini's are a bunch of jokers.

Now, this is the serious part of my little tirade, so allyuh pay attention.
zoom rader wrote:By you not voting you are in favour of the winning party.

By not voting, you are not in favor of the winning party, or the losing party. By abstaining from voting, by default it is perceived or assumed that you are in favor of the current regime. Now, anyone can see anything anyway they like. Just because you didn't vote pnm, that doesn't mean you're pro unc, & vice versa, and if a person vocally is against all parties, all the time, it is rather stupid to think they'd be for any of them.
If you do not vote, do not complain? For starters, last I checked, nobody owns a license for anyone else's voice or mind, and anyone can express their opinion howsoever they wish once they are not in breach of any laws of the nation, regardless of whomsoever agrees or disagrees, as they so desire. So vote or abstain, yuh could still complain, and not one damned fool can stop you, and if anybody believes otherwise, well I eh have time to educate big stone.
Further, you think you choosing to vote for whoever gives you more or better rights over an abstainer? Do you think voting shields the voter from politicians screwing up citizens lives with unjust actions, authoritarian laws, taxes up to their hairline, mismanagement of a nations affairs or resources, or any other action that results in a negative impact on the population, while subjecting the abstainer to a life of silent servitude & neglect? No son, vote or abstain, we all feel the squeeze when these turd burglars screw us over. The only difference is that the voter actively (and often happily, mindlessly even) chooses to elect who gets to screw him over, when he should actually be choosing that NOBODY should screw him over, least of all ppl he trusted to work for his benefit & the benefit of his nation. Abstainers on the other hand, generally know better than to entertain that, thus do not waste their time trying to differentiate the nuances between feces, kaka & stool, and they tend to only vote if they see an actual sensible, viable option for bringing significant improvement.

but whatever, I eh come out to convert or convince anybody. ppl go do what they want, why they want, the way they want, for whatever reason they have that makes sense or appeals to them individually.
There is no freedom of speech under PNM , ask Sat .

PNM will use every avenue to get to you once you go against them or make PNM ppl look bad

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » July 2nd, 2019, 12:49 pm

According to fassness al worries, there's no right to privacy either.
and as fortune would have it I take no stock in the rantings of either them

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » July 2nd, 2019, 12:53 pm

zoom rader wrote:
jhonnieblue wrote:I never said not to vote UNC either, I said both parties are corrupt. No where did I state who to vote for. Why waste you’re vote on either of those parties. They are both extremely corrupt and look out for their own select few.
So you saying PNM corrupt?

Do all their mass supporters forget all wrong doings with ah Free red juzzey and a free party? HELl YES they do!

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » July 2nd, 2019, 1:08 pm

Ben_spanna wrote:Do all their mass supporters forget all wrong doings with ah Free red juzzey and a free party? HELl YES they do!

dis would explain why i doh fuhget nuttn
i don't have a red juzzy, & i eh in dem party/fete/bashment wit random mooks business

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 7th, 2019, 4:44 am

they're at it again.

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » July 12th, 2019, 1:24 pm

Talk about wrong and strong...

Undocumented ‘Black Vest’ migrant protesters occupy Pantheon in Paris, demand papers

Undocumented migrants calling themselves the ‘Black Vest’ protesters flooded the Pantheon in Paris and demanded the right to remain in France. The protesters vowed to remain on site until all of the illegals get proper papers.

Some 200-300 undocumented migrants stormed the Pantheon – a popular tourist site and mausoleum – where the most renowned French national heroes, such as Voltaire or Victor Hugo, are buried. The majority of the protesters, who call themselves ‘Black Vests’ – in an analogy with the Yellow Vests movement – are believed to be migrants of West African origin.

"We will remain here until the last one of us has been given documents," a leaflet given out by an organiser read.

Right wing leader Marine Le Pen called the occupation unacceptable. She tweeted: "In France, the only future for any illegal immigrant should be getting kicked out, because that's the law."

https://www.rt.com/news/464038-black-vest-protesters-occupy-pantheon/

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 12th, 2019, 2:20 pm

hopefully they dont find out about trinidad and our migrant policies.

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » July 12th, 2019, 2:48 pm

sMASH wrote:hopefully they dont find out about trinidad and our migrant policies.

Or what about if this gives the undocumented Venez lurking about some ideas. If 20,000 of them start getting on, what the authorities going to do, especially when foreign Media/Governments and International Humanitarian Organizations done paint a bullseye on Sh!tkicker head?...:|

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 12th, 2019, 3:43 pm

things like that, is why we wanted the boarders closed.

ent we only have 4000 police? so they have a number advantage
the guns in teh country, they come the same way the venez reach. so they have access to arms
the venez had an anti maduro protest that bigger than most trini protest... this showed their willingness to act out.

our migrant policy is a national security nightmare...

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 13th, 2019, 6:48 am

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » July 13th, 2019, 10:54 am

Talk about rubbing salt in their wounds. Kinda reminds you of Sh!tkicker and he big shot party in Stollmeyer's Castle the other day...:|

‘Sad sight’, ‘disgrace’ to see French minister caught throwing lavish parties on taxpayer money

A senior official in France finds himself embroiled in controversy after claims he used public funds to throw lavish parties with vintage wine and exquisite meals. His attitude leaves a stain on French politics, analysts told RT.

Ecology Minister Francois de Rugy often campaigns for government transparency and has criticized other politicians involved in financial scandals. He got a taste of his own medicine earlier this week when investigative website Mediapart alleged that he hosted more than 10 luxurious dinner parties in which the guests enjoyed lobster, as well as fine wine and champagne – all paid for with taxpayer money. This reportedly took place when de Rugy was the head of the lower house of the French parliament, the National Assembly.

The scandal prompted calls for de Rugy to resign, which he refused to do. He dismissed the story as a “grotesque” smear, claiming he does not eat lobster due to a “shellfish allergy” and avoids champagne because it gives him “a headache.”
Also on rt.com Quick on pledges, slow on cash: France’s mega rich in no hurry with promised donations to Notre Dame

Local lawmaker Nicolas Dainville told RT France that the minister’s attitude is “a disgrace for all these politicians [in the current government], and it widens the gulf between them and the citizens.”

Journalist and co-founder of the publication Le Monde Moderne Alexis Poulin called de Rugy “a lobster, concealing a pack of sharks,” adding that the story is a “sad sight that we should not see in France.”

https://www.rt.com/news/464084-france-minister-lavish-food-controversy/

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 15th, 2019, 2:39 am

That will spur them on.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 20th, 2019, 8:32 am

Halfbreed12
Street 2NR

Postby Halfbreed12 » July 25th, 2019, 8:21 pm

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnew ... cna1033241

After days of protest, he resigns.

Y’all trinis have the power to change sheit in Trinidad but y’all like it the way it is!

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 26th, 2019, 1:17 pm

Halfbreed12 wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1033241

After days of protest, he resigns.

Y’all trinis have the power to change sheit in Trinidad but y’all like it the way it is!

Will never happen in trin,

Too many stupid trinis and most vote for this rats arse government

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 10th, 2019, 6:47 am

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » August 10th, 2019, 6:58 am

Ah see dem Hongkongers eh letting up either.

Yuh hadda admire their resilience. Nuff respect...:cool:

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 10th, 2019, 7:13 am

the other set.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”