TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

The | Apple Inc.  | Thread

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

User avatar
genghis
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 201
Joined: November 2nd, 2005, 12:31 pm

Re: The | Apple Inc.  | Thread

Postby genghis » June 13th, 2019, 9:16 pm

Hey guys looking for a mac pro cheese greater or a power mac g5. Does not need to be working.

Thanks!

Advertisement
User avatar
death365
Sweet on this forum
Posts: 341
Joined: June 24th, 2013, 2:30 pm
Location: San Juan

Re: The | Apple Inc.  | Thread

Postby death365 » June 17th, 2019, 5:25 pm

iOS 13 beta 2 out plus the profile can be downloaded now

dredman1
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1631
Joined: October 7th, 2005, 10:47 pm

Re: The | Apple Inc.  | Thread

Postby dredman1 » June 27th, 2019, 5:51 pm

Jony Ive Is Leaving Apple - WIRED
https://apple.news/ArzyA480DSeWnfuizXwKvqA

The legendary designer is starting a new creative agency and signing Apple as its client.
The man who designed the iMac, the iPod, the iPhone—and even the Apple Store—is leaving Apple. Jony Ive announced in an interview with the Financial Times Thursday that he was departing the company after more than two decades to start LoveForm, a creative agency that will count Apple as its first client. The transition will start later this year, and LoveForm will formally launch in 2020.
Ive has been an indispensable leader at Apple, and the chief guide of the company's aesthetic vision since 1996, when he became the head of Apple’s design studio. His role took on even greater importance after Apple co-founder Steve Jobs passed away from pancreatic cancer in 2011. Apple will not immediately appoint a new chief design officer. Instead, Alan Dye, who leads Apple’s user interface team, and Evans Hankey, the head of industrial design, will report directly to Apple’s chief operating officer Jeff Williams, according to the Financial Times.
“This just seems like a natural and gentle time to make this change,” Ive said in the interview, somewhat perplexingly. Apple’s business is currently weathering many changes: slumping iPhone sales, an increasingly tense trade war between President Trump’s administration and China, the April departure of retail chief Angela Ahrendts. The company is also in the midst of a pivot away from hardware devices to software services.
It’s not yet clear exactly what LoveForm will work on, and Ive was relatively vague about the nature of the firm, though he said he will continue to work on technology and healthcare. Another Apple design employee, Marc Newson, is also leaving to join the new venture.
During an interview with Anna Wintour last November at the WIRED25 summit, Ive discussed the challenges that come with being a mentor to others at Apple. “I still think it's so remarkable that ideas that can become so powerful and so literally world-changing,” he said. “But those same ideas at the beginning are shockingly fragile. I think the creative process doesn't naturally or easily sit in a large group of people."

User avatar
thelem-again
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 232
Joined: November 7th, 2016, 11:26 am
Location: respawning..cause i was here before

Re: The | Apple Inc.  | Thread

Postby thelem-again » July 7th, 2019, 1:37 pm

Didn't see anyone post here, but just an update. There was a recall on Apple Macbook Pro's (https://www.macworld.co.uk/feature/mac/ ... s-3699153/) and I qualified for the program and luckily I was in the states during the recall.

The price for repair was billed at $575US which was voided due to the recall. The battery, keyboard and touchpad were replaced.

Took 2 weeks to repair.


thelem-again wrote:Need some help.

I have a late 2015 Macbook Pro I bought directly from apple that I use 95% time at home (aka plugged in which is my fault as I didn't condition the battery)

Recently I've noticed that the macbook no longer closes flush. Which I have determined is as a result of a swollen battery.

Does iWorld replace batteries with original ones? Anyone has any experience with this?

Would the aluminum case be permanently deformed?

I'm really pissed about this. Because I spent $3kUSD for it and its now on year 2.

*EDIT* - Just found out that iWorld does the replacement but at a cool $4k - $5TTD

User avatar
casper
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5041
Joined: April 18th, 2006, 11:44 am
Location: P.O.S & Diego Martin

Re: The | Apple Inc.  | Thread

Postby casper » July 10th, 2019, 2:30 pm

apple doesnt have long again tbh. we reached a point in cellular tech where companies such as 1+ offering cutting edge features and specs for just a fraction of the cost of the flagships from veteran brands like apple and samsung...apple refuses to stay competitive with their pricing...$1000 USD for a monitor stand? sighz,,,

User avatar
Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin
Posts: 20766
Joined: March 24th, 2003, 10:27 am
Location: T&T
Contact:

Re: The | Apple Inc.  | Thread

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » July 10th, 2019, 3:24 pm

casper wrote:apple doesnt have long again tbh. we reached a point in cellular tech where companies such as 1+ offering cutting edge features and specs for just a fraction of the cost of the flagships from veteran brands like apple and samsung...apple refuses to stay competitive with their pricing...$1000 USD for a monitor stand? sighz,,,

Apple is more than just a phone, it's an entire ecosystem.

The monitor stand for US$1K is for a monitor and computer that is not for the average user.
When you spec a Mac Pro, it's either that $1K extra for a stand is neither here nor therefor you, or you will be using a VESA mount in a professional studio anyway.

it's like saying that's the end of Bugatti because a set of tyres for a Veyron is US$30K.
That's for Veyron owners to worry about.

User avatar
casper
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5041
Joined: April 18th, 2006, 11:44 am
Location: P.O.S & Diego Martin

Re: The | Apple Inc.  | Thread

Postby casper » July 10th, 2019, 3:38 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
casper wrote:apple doesnt have long again tbh. we reached a point in cellular tech where companies such as 1+ offering cutting edge features and specs for just a fraction of the cost of the flagships from veteran brands like apple and samsung...apple refuses to stay competitive with their pricing...$1000 USD for a monitor stand? sighz,,,

Apple is more than just a phone, it's an entire ecosystem.

The monitor stand for US$1K is for a monitor and computer that is not for the average user.
When you spec a Mac Pro, it's either that $1K extra for a stand is neither here nor therefor you, or you will be using a VESA mount in a professional studio anyway.

it's like saying that's the end of Bugatti because a set of tyres for a Veyron is US$30K.
That's for Veyron owners to worry about.



I understand your concept...makes sense...meant to say apple wont have long again with their phones. that's considering how stagnant they've become where innovation is concerned alongside their horrible pricing for their iPhones. This isn't the time to lapse. I'm convinced that a huge number of their customer base that dug deeper into their eco system stemmed from first purchasing and experiencing iPhone at some point in time.

It should be important to them to maintain the interest of these customers. the 1 device almost every person has on them at all times are their cell phones... if a beginning trend of lack of interest in iPhone then how effective and convenient will that ecosystem be anymore? most pics and imessages are taken from their iPhones.

User avatar
Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin
Posts: 20766
Joined: March 24th, 2003, 10:27 am
Location: T&T
Contact:

Re: The | Apple Inc.  | Thread

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » July 10th, 2019, 3:57 pm

The Apple ecosystem is the iPhone, Watch, iPad, iMac or Macbook, iCloud, Apple Music, Apple TV, HomeKit, iOS, MacOS, iPadOS etc etc etc and a number of continuity features built into the operating systems that bind them all together.
It's a walled garden yes, but it's a big garden.

If someone is using an iPhone only and not using any of the other things in the ecosystem then they are only experiencing a fraction of what that iPhone can do, so to them they might as well have any other 1+ or Galaxy or whatever the new shiny phone is. A popup camera or curved screen will mean more to them than answering a phone call or text on your ipad or computer cause your phone in a next room, or copying text on your computer and pasting it on your phone. Changing phones to them would be a non-issue. That's not who Apple is developing for. It's not perfect, but their innovation isn't only with device hardware.

User avatar
casper
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5041
Joined: April 18th, 2006, 11:44 am
Location: P.O.S & Diego Martin

Re: The | Apple Inc.  | Thread

Postby casper » July 10th, 2019, 7:05 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:The Apple ecosystem is the iPhone, Watch, iPad, iMac or Macbook, iCloud, Apple Music, Apple TV, HomeKit, iOS, MacOS, iPadOS etc etc etc and a number of continuity features built into the operating systems that bind them all together.
It's a walled garden yes, but it's a big garden.

If someone is using an iPhone only and not using any of the other things in the ecosystem then they are only experiencing a fraction of what that iPhone can do, so to them they might as well have any other 1+ or Galaxy or whatever the new shiny phone is. A popup camera or curved screen will mean more to them than answering a phone call or text on your ipad or computer cause your phone in a next room, or copying text on your computer and pasting it on your phone. Changing phones to them would be a non-issue. That's not who Apple is developing for. It's not perfect, but their innovation isn't only with device hardware.
Duane understand what I trying to say about the iPhone being basically at the core of the eco system...an Apple watch is unusable without an iPhone..you also don't take pics from an iPad...you can but realistically who does that? You don't take pics from your MacBook neither...a big feature of the apple TV is the ability to mirror what's on your iOS device onto your tv...again, iPhone also plays a role here not to mention that majority of persons with an older model apple TV uses their iPhone as the remote instead of the remote itself.

Homekit? Honestly locally the use of that service is in the minority as tr1ad also mentioned in an earlier post that Siri has a hard time understanding many regular trinis voices/commands whereas Google assistant recognizes them effortlessly...I've been on both sides of the fence and I've never gotten Siri to consistently understand what I'm trying to say...using a pixel now and wasn't really having high expectations on Google assistant cuz I thought it would've been the same situation and experience just a different name for the voice service and that wasn't the case...I find it takes way too much effort on the user's end for Siri to understand...that's not how I imagined a voice assistant service to be

I understood your justification for the new Mac ..however I didn't agree with the price set for the monitor stand and neither the system itself for the specs...I recently built a high end PC with better specs than Apple's new professional Mac and it cost alot less than that asking price for that apple computer. in my opinion Apple's strategy to focus on a niche consumer base is running risky in recent times because people have the consensus that there's better options available now than there was 5 years ago...tablets? Yes...iPad is king..but at what? Surely not productivity... definitely king at sales as even an iPad pro is unable to completely replace a laptop and costs almost the same as a high spec'd one?

I can see you are loyal to apple as it reflects on every post made regarding unpleasant experiences or criticism by others towards the brand...I used to love them too...but there's just some things I can't look pass and one is their ridiculous price tag for what can be argued to be an inferior experience...if your fine with paying the premium for basic features and specs then that's fine...but don't expect everyone to though..the pricing is still high as they always were but before they were clear ahead of their rivals with build quality...better cameras..cleaner OS...better UI...can't say they are ahead anymore tbh with any as pixels and OnePlus also offer very clean user experience on the Android side...pixel and Huawei camera is better than iPhone's...build quality of samsung and other Android phones have caught up to Apple's iphone too

User avatar
j.o.e
punchin NOS
Posts: 4860
Joined: October 5th, 2008, 8:56 pm
Location: On tuner

The | Apple Inc.  | Thread

Postby j.o.e » July 11th, 2019, 5:40 am

I agree with Duane about the ecosystem and that keeps users like myself in. But we are from a older generation and to some extent have the income to continue in the Apple ecosystem. I think if I were a 14 -21 year old non American I wouldn’t look at an Apple device. So over time this could cause problems for Apple

User avatar
nick639v2
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1734
Joined: November 1st, 2016, 9:46 am

Re: The | Apple Inc.  | Thread

Postby nick639v2 » July 11th, 2019, 8:23 am

j.o.e wrote:I agree with Duane about the ecosystem and that keeps users like myself in. But we are from a older generation and to some extent have the income to continue in the Apple ecosystem. I think if I were a 14 -21 year old non American I wouldn’t look at an Apple device. So over time this could cause problems for Apple
I recently started phasing out my ecosystem for the past 3+ years actually, I only have like a backup iPhone, airport and iPad now.

The switch started when apple wasn't cutting it for accessibility with certain programs I use on a regular.

So far my experience isnt bad on the Android life, but I definitely won't sit and rave on like those children who would watch a pop up camera or a Snapdragon geekbench score and say wow. In fact the switch was pretty easy and strangely enough once you use Google based cloud services over iCloud like myself it was a piece of cake.

I don't miss the ecosystem, I miss the god dam software. Apple is just a reliable good old b14

User avatar
Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin
Posts: 20766
Joined: March 24th, 2003, 10:27 am
Location: T&T
Contact:

The | Apple Inc.  | Thread

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » July 11th, 2019, 10:41 am

^ I actually use Google services quite heavily. TriniTuner email runs in G-Suite including all notification emails to all users etc and I use a lot of Google services like Search Console and Developer, Adsense, AdWords, DFP, Analytics etc. I use more Google based services than any other online services and probably more than the average person. I develop on Android for the TriniTuner Mobile App available in the Play Store.

Android is fragmented and it shows on the development side. The amount of variations and issues we have for the Android version of the app. Something works on a Pixel XL but not on Samsung, or it works on everything except a Note or certain HTC device. Most tech support issues we have for the app are on Android devices with all the flavors of the OS plus varying hardware.

Developing on iOS on the other hand works mostly the same on all iOS devices. The hardest part is actually getting past Apple’s stringent app approval process, even with updates. But for end users that’s a good thing.

iOS and MacOS are rock solid. I can’t remember the last time I had to reboot my iMac. It just works.

I use Siri a lot for HomeKit and it has gotten better at understanding me. I also use Alexa and Google.

The peeve is with ppl saying Apple losing it or saying they not innovating or since Jobs died Apple lost it. Apple innovated with the iPhone, iPad, iPod, iMac, MacBook and a bunch of other things, not sure if ppl expect them to bring that level every 6 months.

User avatar
Allergic2BunnyEars
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7711
Joined: September 15th, 2011, 12:32 am

Re: The | Apple Inc.  | Thread

Postby Allergic2BunnyEars » July 11th, 2019, 11:01 am

Apple is doomed. Plain and simple. It’s been plain and simple for the last 10 years.

l33t2
Trinituner Peong
Posts: 455
Joined: August 30th, 2018, 11:45 am

Re: The | Apple Inc.  | Thread

Postby l33t2 » July 11th, 2019, 12:15 pm

Apple is still amazing, BUT I strongly dislike the camera's on the latest Apply phones. They have really fallen behind the top of the line Androids. Where apple can't be beaten is having a smooth fast ecosystem. Forget benchmarks, even a 3 year old iPhone 7 is buttery smooth and beats even an S10 in quick efficient usage.

Macbooks are incredible, they're expensive but worth it. Any serious professional be it graphics, music, developers will be using a MacBook since those machines are just top quality and MacOS is far far more efficient than windows.

User avatar
Allergic2BunnyEars
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7711
Joined: September 15th, 2011, 12:32 am

Re: The | Apple Inc.  | Thread

Postby Allergic2BunnyEars » July 11th, 2019, 1:14 pm

Generally satisfied with my Apple products including Apple Watch 3, 2012 Retina mbp and iPhone X so won’t be looking to purchase anything for a few years maybe. I dislike the current costs of Apple Watch 4 and new retina mbp though. I think they need to drop prices across the board.

User avatar
casper
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5041
Joined: April 18th, 2006, 11:44 am
Location: P.O.S & Diego Martin

Re: The | Apple Inc.  | Thread

Postby casper » July 11th, 2019, 1:56 pm

i've had a string of unusual bad luck with my last 4 ios devices which made me question if Apple is really still buttery smooth / a seamless exp....iphone 6+ - W key stop work on the keypad.. took it numerous places they said its some touch problem on the board itself that is a common problem with 6+...was a costly thing to repair...sold phone as is for rel small money.

iphone 7+...got slightly bent with regular in and out of pocket use...i take real good care of my devices and that phone was no exception...dunno how the heck that got bent but it just happened...google'd iphone 7 plus bend gate and saw alot of vids showing how easy it was to bend those things...

8 plus...randomly started shutting off in my pocket...reached a point where when it shut off it wasnt powering back on,,,a few days after it sometimes would magically power on on it's own. again, it was a costly fix and a 3 week wait from a repair shop that specializes at fixing apple products.......

iphone X...phone was starting to slow down like if ram was gettin full up and only way to get back to regular perfornance was to restart the phone with a hard reset...had an airport extreme too that constanly started disconnecting my stuff from wifi...so yea...i had enough of this "buttery smooth" apple experience... :-/

l33t2
Trinituner Peong
Posts: 455
Joined: August 30th, 2018, 11:45 am

Re: The | Apple Inc.  | Thread

Postby l33t2 » July 11th, 2019, 2:28 pm

casper wrote:i've had a string of unusual bad luck with my last 4 ios devices which made me question if Apple is really still buttery smooth / a seamless exp....iphone 6+ - W key stop work on the keypad.. took it numerous places they said its some touch problem on the board itself that is a common problem with 6+...was a costly thing to repair...sold phone as is for rel small money.

iphone 7+...got slightly bent with regular in and out of pocket use...i take real good care of my devices and that phone was no exception...dunno how the heck that got bent but it just happened...google'd iphone 7 plus bend gate and saw alot of vids showing how easy it was to bend those things...

8 plus...randomly started shutting off in my pocket...reached a point where when it shut off it wasnt powering back on,,,a few days after it sometimes would magically power on on it's own. again, it was a costly fix and a 3 week wait from a repair shop that specializes at fixing apple products.......

iphone X...phone was starting to slow down like if ram was gettin full up and only way to get back to regular perfornance was to restart the phone with a hard reset...had an airport extreme too that constanly started disconnecting my stuff from wifi...so yea...i had enough of this "buttery smooth" apple experience... :-/


Were you buying brand new phones or refurbished? I never had a bad experience with a new iOS device and I've bought many. But the two times I got refurbished phones, I had an issue with sticking (later found out it was due to some cheap knock-off display) and the 2nd refurb had an issue with random restarts. Both were cheap iPhone 6 or 6s devices.

User avatar
casper
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5041
Joined: April 18th, 2006, 11:44 am
Location: P.O.S & Diego Martin

Re: The | Apple Inc.  | Thread

Postby casper » July 11th, 2019, 3:18 pm

l33t2 wrote:Were you buying brand new phones or refurbished? I never had a bad experience with a new iOS device and I've bought many. But the two times I got refurbished phones, I had an issue with sticking (later found out it was due to some cheap knock-off display) and the 2nd refurb had an issue with random restarts. Both were cheap iPhone 6 or 6s devices.


6+, 8+ and X were new...7+ was used...and surprisingly that was the only one had a non software related problem cuz it just bent...no software issues whatsoever

when i had each issue happen i googled it and saw that all those devices had those complaints worldwide..

https://www.ifixit.com/News/iphone-6-pl ... ouch-death

^^^ this was my 6 plus issue...touch IC

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7758419

^^^ iphone 7 bend...same like mine

https://www.ikream.com/2019/06/apple-ip ... uide-26668

^^^ had try all those suggestions and none worked

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8192575

^^^ iphone X...guess its only so much 3gb of RAM can do for u :cry:

the last iphone i had that had no issues at all was a 6s plus...had every single iphone except 5S and 4S from iphone 4 straight up to iphone X...when u in the apple system u does really ignore all the little nuisances from their products yes...they condemn the old macbook keyboard for the butterfly one and now they condemn that too cuz it breaks easy...ipad pro bends like a sheet of foil..had apple watch series 3 that worked flawlessly though...their smartwatches are the bomb i must say

l33t2
Trinituner Peong
Posts: 455
Joined: August 30th, 2018, 11:45 am

Re: The | Apple Inc.  | Thread

Postby l33t2 » July 11th, 2019, 4:18 pm

Your criticism is justified imo, apple ain't perfect. I have switched to an S10 and simply cannot believe how much better the camera is to my XR. But that said, the XR is one smooth AF phone.

Both are great but camera quality was more important to me.

Don't regret switching. Will never go back to Windows though, only for gaming and again it's not like it's bad. I just find osx far more efficient and snappy

napster
Riding on 13's
Posts: 8
Joined: October 15th, 2008, 10:26 am
Contact:

Re: The | Apple Inc.  | Thread

Postby napster » July 30th, 2019, 7:08 pm

Anyone knows where can I get HomeKit switches ?

User avatar
Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin
Posts: 20766
Joined: March 24th, 2003, 10:27 am
Location: T&T
Contact:

Re: The | Apple Inc.  | Thread

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » July 31st, 2019, 12:10 am

napster wrote:Anyone knows where can I get HomeKit switches ?

Check the Everything Smart homes thread
viewtopic.php?t=719807

I prefer Lutron Caseta smart switches. They work with HomeKit, Alexa and Google Home. They also use a single hub so each switch doesn’t tie up the WiFi router with a ton of devices. They also come with wireless remotes that you can put anywhere in the house and the look like normal switches but don’t require a wiring can. The only drawback with the Caseta is that in T&T we tend to have 2 and 3 gang switches in one 4x2 can and the Lutron is all 1 gang. So you will have to cut the wall or mount some surface boxes (yuck).
They are excellent switches though, from a well known house switch brand.

I also used Koogeek switches for HomeKit but they ONLY work with HomeKit. They do come in 2 gang options, which is a plus. But quality wise the Lutron are better.

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10676
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 6:18 pm

Re: The | Apple Inc.  | Thread

Postby pugboy » July 31st, 2019, 6:14 am

all my past android phones started to run sluggish and needed to be reinstalled
just like windows pc's

I still use a windows 7 machine at home and even though there are minimal applications installed it does the same
windows has done this from the beginning of time and I refuse to buy another PC or reinstall.
If I buy another PC it will be a mac, most of my friends who have gone to Mac have not looked back.

User avatar
casper
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5041
Joined: April 18th, 2006, 11:44 am
Location: P.O.S & Diego Martin

Re: The | Apple Inc.  | Thread

Postby casper » July 31st, 2019, 1:52 pm

pugboy wrote:all my past android phones started to run sluggish and needed to be reinstalled
just like windows pc's

I still use a windows 7 machine at home and even though there are minimal applications installed it does the same
windows has done this from the beginning of time and I refuse to buy another PC or reinstall.
If I buy another PC it will be a mac, most of my friends who have gone to Mac have not looked back.



whats the last android phone u used? i used to think the same way as you as i was on the iOS train for 7 years straight...so the last android i used back then was a galaxy s3 which i had a horrible experience with.

recent android flagships i can safely say, goes head to head with apple's latest and greatest smartphones when it comes to speed. I also had that same concept with windows PCs as well until i built my own and used actual decent equipment and not buy the cheapest pre made PC i could get my hands on and compare it to a $10,000 mac or macbook with decent specs to complement their OS.

in essence..u get what you pay for...buy a mid level android and compare it to an iphone? nope...and compare your $4000 PC to a $10,000 apple machine??? sighz what ppl expect?

User avatar
Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin
Posts: 20766
Joined: March 24th, 2003, 10:27 am
Location: T&T
Contact:

Re: The | Apple Inc.  | Thread

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » July 31st, 2019, 2:42 pm

^ good point Casper

My last PC i built from scratch, built it as a video and image editing workstation. Windows OS was the weakest link.
I switched to Mac and I honestly can't even remember the last time I've had to even restart my iMac which is my daily workhorse.

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10676
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 6:18 pm

Re: The | Apple Inc.  | Thread

Postby pugboy » July 31st, 2019, 2:54 pm

The last android phone i owned was an s4 or 5 I think, big money at the time too.
Also owned htc prior.
meanwhile I know many persons who still use iphone 5's and working great, albeit battery change due to age.

I have been working in IT all my life.
tbh the quality of components on a PC does not cause Windows to run slow all of a sudden or after a period of time.
If you have slow memory/hd then it will run slow all the time.
for example my existing PC has 3 hard drives in it, the oldest has lot of data and stuff on it,
the more recent ones have very little on it but simply a fresh install of windows because I got fedup of it growing slow after a while
and didnt want to lose all the old data or go through headache of copying, so just kept the hard drive connected

User avatar
Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin
Posts: 20766
Joined: March 24th, 2003, 10:27 am
Location: T&T
Contact:

Re: The | Apple Inc.  | Thread

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » August 9th, 2019, 7:13 pm

Apple Card


Iskhazy
Riding on 13's
Posts: 8
Joined: March 5th, 2018, 8:47 am

Re: The | Apple Inc.  | Thread

Postby Iskhazy » August 19th, 2019, 12:18 pm

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... are_type=t

APPLE WATCH SERIES 4 44M (STAINLESS STEEL, GOLD (CELLULAR+GPS) $5000

Phone Surgeon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 12991
Joined: October 11th, 2009, 4:06 pm

Re: The | Apple Inc.  | Thread

Postby Phone Surgeon » August 27th, 2019, 9:41 am

Trying to find out what this is worth
apple gave me a brand new one as a replacement device, has 0 hours on it

wanna sell it as i have no use for it anymore
Attachments
WhatsApp Image 2019-08-27 at 9.14.06 AM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-08-27 at 9.03.29 AM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-08-27 at 9.03.29 AM (4).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-08-27 at 9.03.29 AM (3).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-08-27 at 9.03.29 AM (2).jpeg

SRASC
3NE 2NR Moderator
Posts: 3158
Joined: January 13th, 2008, 10:53 am

Re: The | Apple Inc.  | Thread

Postby SRASC » September 10th, 2019, 12:51 pm

https://youtu.be/996wliAI_y4

Apple’s YouTube live stream of the September 2019 event

Iskhazy
Riding on 13's
Posts: 8
Joined: March 5th, 2018, 8:47 am

Re: The | Apple Inc.  | Thread

Postby Iskhazy » September 10th, 2019, 12:58 pm

Well time to know if I'm going back to apple.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 65 guests