TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

PNM in Gov't(2015-2020)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Re: PNM in Gov't -AH WHOLE 4 YEARS LATER!!!!!

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 15th, 2019, 2:40 pm

In almost every whatsapp group, fb chat etc etc....some race thing keeps popping up

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 15th, 2019, 2:43 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:In almost every whatsapp group, fb chat etc etc....some race thing keeps popping up
What car keep poping

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » September 15th, 2019, 2:54 pm

rspann wrote:A simple search would show that it's bogus. It could be somebody just trying to make it look like an indian post it. I not falling for that.
How is this simple search done papi?

And why anybody even shocked for? This fall within the average range of comments from posters on KOTPNM. This almost expected

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 15th, 2019, 3:08 pm

mero wrote:
rspann wrote:A simple search would show that it's bogus. It could be somebody just trying to make it look like an indian post it. I not falling for that.

And why anybody even shocked for? This fall within the average range of comments from posters on KOTPNM. This almost expected
This is pnm bloggers at work

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 15th, 2019, 3:18 pm

mero wrote:

Yes, good thing that the PNM blogs are clean and make for fun family reading/viewing.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » September 15th, 2019, 3:36 pm

Rovin wrote:^^^ for those of us who doh buy papers : u cuda take a pic & post it here ....

Like you forget how old I am orrr?

I tried a thing but getting it from my desktop to here is always a problem.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » September 15th, 2019, 4:11 pm

mero wrote:

That is why I say ,whoever it is they should be charged. I searched the pic and name and not getting it linked to any post like that. I doubt anybody would write something like that using their real name and photo, knowing people going to recognize them.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 15th, 2019, 4:26 pm

rspann wrote:
mero wrote:

That is why I say ,whoever it is they should be charged. I searched the pic and name and not getting it linked to any post like that. I doubt anybody would write something like that using their real name and photo, knowing people going to recognize them.
It is probably one eye or randolspin

mero

Postby mero » September 15th, 2019, 4:43 pm

De Dragon wrote:
mero wrote:

Yes, good thing that the PNM blogs are clean and make for fun family reading/viewing.

Ras, I doh really deal up with all that "dem too" arguments, nor I entertain or support any racial slander coming from either side esp coming from black ass trinis who arguing who more black and who better than who.

I doh follow any political blogs/pages on social media. I only read comments when posts get shared.

But what I would say is there seems to be a level of everyday accepted racial mudslinging that's synonymous with UNC and dey pages like is some form of proud strength to display that enriched the culture.

If u dont notice, or refuse to, or support it well word. If u find dem too does do it, word on that too

mero

Postby mero » September 15th, 2019, 4:46 pm

rspann wrote:
mero wrote:

After getting publicly make out I don't think anyone would keep their same profile pic or even keep their profile active..

And you'll be surprised the kind of dumb sheit ppl freely post on social media using their whole government name. Idk if dem does hope no opposing ppl read it or the comment just get lost in the time line or cuz they really don't business and dgaf.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 15th, 2019, 5:35 pm

mero wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
mero wrote:

Ras, I doh really deal up with all that "dem too" arguments, nor I entertain or support any racial slander coming from either side esp coming from black ass trinis who arguing who more black and who better than who.

I doh follow any political blogs/pages on social media. I only read comments when posts get shared.

But what I would say is there seems to be a level of everyday accepted racial mudslinging that's synonymous with UNC and dey pages like is some form of proud strength to display that enriched the culture.

If u dont notice, or refuse to, or support it well word. If u find dem too does do it, word on that too

ALL of them are guilty of it, I just find that too many times the focus is on "dem racial Indian and dem" hypocrisy, that allows this "us and them" to fester. I make it a point to point it out because diehards like Tokesy and Red Kamla shouldn't get away with it without at least a balancing out. I know you rarely engage in the politricks thing

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 15th, 2019, 5:49 pm

Look at performance from the most experienced party in T&T politics!

"HDC agreed to pay up-front, even before a single nail is driven, 100 per cent of the contract price within 28 days of the signing; to convert 60 per cent of the $485 million to precious US dollars; to absolve CGGC from paying customs or import duties, and other fees or charges in accordance with T&T laws and, if the exemptions were not approved, to pay them out of its own resources. In addition, instead of local labour, 600 Chinese workers were to be employed on the project and provided work permits and temporary housing by HDC on five acres of land located within five kilometres from each building site. And provided with round-the-clock security! The HDC “shall, at its cost, provide sufficient security for contractor’s personnel and property. During the project, at least one patrol car with two armed police shall be arranged for each site 24 hours per day by the local police station.”

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 16th, 2019, 4:55 am

where is the PNM woman's league on the HDC issue??? nah they only concerned about how Kamla get ah tip off about Marlene being charged

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 16th, 2019, 6:16 am

PNM logic in a nutshell: pay farrin contractors up front but suffer local contractors for years

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 16th, 2019, 12:21 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:where is the PNM woman's league on the HDC issue??? nah they only concerned about how Kamla get ah tip off about Marlene being charged

Man Head Weavy only opens her yap on command from the Rottweiler JUHN Scarfy. After all 143K with no source, plus abuse of a Gov't credit card to buy hair and sperm is small thing to JUHN Scarfy compared to "knowledge" about an arrest :roll:

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » September 16th, 2019, 9:21 pm

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 17th, 2019, 7:13 am

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-latin ... iny-island

[/quote]

I much as I dislike PNM and Rowlee,

BBC should hul dey

Rowlee did what he had to do and I don't see any of these international fvckers lending a helping hand or supplying aide. A systematic problem created by the USA.

We a 2x4 islands how much does the world wants us to do.

Jah bless Rowlee

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » September 17th, 2019, 7:18 am

bbc eh business bout u, hoss. we are just this week's episode in one of their programs, on one of their channels, for one of their languages.

the reporter said he did try to get comments from the government, bu to no avail. so jah bless rowley ball head.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 17th, 2019, 7:21 am

Writing to the bbc is going to do what exactly?? You really think them going and take he on...

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 17th, 2019, 7:26 am

sMASH wrote:bbc eh business bout u, hoss. we are just this week's episode in one of their programs, on one of their channels, for one of their languages.

the reporter said he did try to get comments from the government, bu to no avail. so jah bless rowley ball head.

BBC are not creditable as they once were

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » September 17th, 2019, 7:27 am

^^ the UK BBC a lot more credible than the PNM bbc, lol

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » September 17th, 2019, 7:30 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Writing to the bbc is going to do what exactly?? You really think them going and take he on...

something to occupy media time away from any pressing into who saw the HDC CGGC contract and thought it was good, and how much is the penalty for us cancelling the contract.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 17th, 2019, 7:36 am

E bounce^

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » September 17th, 2019, 8:57 am

Rowley: Don’t blame Newman George for HDC/China deal collapse
Sean Douglas

NEWMAN GEORGE, Housing Development Corporation (HDC), is not to be blamed for the cancelled US$72 million contract between the HDC and China Gezhouba Group International Engineering Co Ltd (CGGC), the Prime Minister said at a briefing yesterday at the Diplomatic Centre, St Ann’s, to mark his return from a US trip.

Reporters asked about George’s naming as head of Paria Fuel Trading Company, following the failed HDC/Gezhouba deal.

“We didn’t put Newman George to run the HDC. This is not a Newman George thing,” Rowley replied. He said "many, many people" were involved in preparing this contract.

“The board of HDC is not Newman George. The management of HDC is not Newman George. We are not personalising this.”

He said the HDC was an agency which had come to a position.

Rowley said it was irrelevant and just an administrative issue if he as Prime Minister had also held the housing portfolio at the time the contract was signed.

Asked if he had confidence in George heading to Paria, Rowley said, “If I didn’t have confidence in him, I’d not allow Cabinet to appoint him there.”

Rowley said the project re-tender may not be for as much as US$72 million.

He said there is no shame over the contract cancellation.

The PM said the project was part of a debate over the powers of statutory authorities/state enterprises versus those of Cabinet, with different attorneys having different views.

“This (HDC) matter has been a fairly complex matter. Cabinet approved a framework agreement which is a non-binding, non-detailed agreement, meaning you are free to go in that direction. There are interpretations by some people as to what that means.”

“HDC proceeded to the point of a contract.”

He said by the time Cabinet discovered a problem, they gave the necessary oversight and monitoring which Cabinet cannot relinquish.

“Having done that, for many reasons including a review of its own position, Cabinet decided this should not go forward and we should start over.

“That is not anything for us to be ashamed of or to be worried about. The system has worked.” Rowley said Cabinet had not ignored queries raised.

The PM said Cabinet was unhappy with some aspects of the contract, including a conflict between the plan to sell apartments (which people may not be able to afford) and Cabinet’s desire to build rental units. He also lamented the old deal would have required the HDC to get help from several ministries and may have been too accommodating to a foreign entity.

Rowley said the project would be re-tendered and hopefully be more accommodating to local contractors and “significant local participation.”

He said some public-private partnerships were taking too long, but now they know what they are dealing with. Saying the price-tag may be less than US$72 million, he said local contractors are claiming they can build it cheaper than Gezhouba.

https://newsday.co.tt/2019/09/17/rowley-dont-blame-newman-george-for-hdc-china-deal-collapse/

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » September 17th, 2019, 9:06 am

BBC report causing pnmites to froth up on facebook.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 17th, 2019, 12:51 pm

The_Honourable wrote:BBC report causing pnmites to froth up on facebook.

Good ting it not coming from NDTV otherwise Ramlal would have been in trouble

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » September 17th, 2019, 12:56 pm

Trinidad is been watched as slum on a international level... Why tf would dey even take on uncle rahrah

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 17th, 2019, 1:18 pm

hydroep wrote:
Sean Douglas

NEWMAN GEORGE, Housing Development Corporation (HDC), is not to be blamed for the cancelled US$72 million contract between the HDC and China Gezhouba Group International Engineering Co Ltd (CGGC), the Prime Minister said at a briefing yesterday at the Diplomatic Centre, St Ann’s, to mark his return from a US trip.

Reporters asked about George’s naming as head of Paria Fuel Trading Company, following the failed HDC/Gezhouba deal.

“We didn’t put Newman George to run the HDC. This is not a Newman George thing,” Rowley replied. He said "many, many people" were involved in preparing this contract.

“The board of HDC is not Newman George. The management of HDC is not Newman George. We are not personalising this.”

Rowley said it was irrelevant and just an administrative issue if he as Prime Minister had also held the housing portfolio at the time the contract was signed.

Asked if he had confidence in George heading to Paria, Rowley said, “If I didn’t have confidence in him, I’d not allow Cabinet to appoint him there.”

The PM said the project was part of a debate over the powers of statutory authorities/state enterprises versus those of Cabinet, with different attorneys having different views.

“This (HDC) matter has been a fairly complex matter. Cabinet approved a framework agreement which is a non-binding, non-detailed agreement, meaning you are free to go in that direction. There are interpretations by some people as to what that means.”

He said by the time Cabinet discovered a problem, they gave the necessary oversight and monitoring which Cabinet cannot relinquish.

“Having done that, for many reasons including a review of its own position, Cabinet decided this should not go forward and we should start over.

“That is not anything for us to be ashamed of or to be worried about. The system has worked.” Rowley said Cabinet had not ignored queries raised.

The PM said Cabinet was unhappy with some aspects of the contract, including a conflict between the plan to sell apartments (which people may not be able to afford) and Cabinet’s desire to build rental units. He also lamented the old deal would have required the HDC to get help from several ministries and may have been too accommodating to a foreign entity.

Rowley said the project would be re-tendered and hopefully be more accommodating to local contractors and “significant local participation.”

He said some public-private partnerships were taking too long, but now they know what they are dealing with. Saying the price-tag may be less than US$72 million, he said local contractors are claiming they can build it cheaper than Gezhouba.

https://newsday.co.tt/2019/09/17/rowley-dont-blame-newman-george-for-hdc-china-deal-collapse/

WTMC I really seeing here! :shock:
This waste of break about to squander 43 million dollars just on the cancellation alone and talking MCery about "the system has worked"? I always knew this moron, and his cabinet full of morons were shameless, but now even he admits it. Dummy approved a bobol contract as Housing Minister, and now trying to play saviour?
The most incompetent, shameless and corrupt admin we have ever had in T&T, is JUHN Scarfy and his thieving stink bunch. Yet his enablers like Tokesy, Red Kamla Bag, elitecorolla, Zitty, wing and one eye will try to spin even this humongous piece of utter fackery.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » September 17th, 2019, 1:23 pm

Newman is not to blame. Is Kamla fault.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 17th, 2019, 2:51 pm

De Dragon wrote:
hydroep wrote:
Sean Douglas

WTMC I really seeing here! :shock:
This waste of break about to squander 43 million dollars just on the cancellation alone and talking MCery about "the system has worked"? I always knew this moron, and his cabinet full of morons were shameless, but now even he admits it. Dummy approved a bobol contract as Housing Minister, and now trying to play saviour?
The most incompetent, shameless and corrupt admin we have ever had in T&T, is JUHN Scarfy and his thieving stink bunch. Yet his enablers like Tokesy, Red Kamla Bag, elitecorolla, Zitty, wing and one eye will try to spin even this humongous piece of utter fackery.

Redman care to explain this?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”