TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Basdeo Panday: “The PNM will Win the next General Election” ...

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Basdeo Panday: “The PNM will Win the next General Election” ...

Postby Rovin » October 19th, 2019, 2:47 pm

*yes i already posted this story in d pee nm thread but i think this topic deserves its own space

Bas confirming what most of us already knows .... :|

https://izzso.com/basdeo-panday-the-pnm ... UeFDEyDXiA

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Basdeo Panday: “The PNM will Win the next General Election” ...

Postby MaxPower » October 19th, 2019, 2:52 pm

Yeh boi Rovi,

Show dem the reality.

This is what the people want.

Spitfir3
punchin NOS

Postby Spitfir3 » October 19th, 2019, 5:38 pm

they runnin against themselves so is not a hard prediction, is either PNM or PNM

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » October 19th, 2019, 5:57 pm

How many times pnm won consecutively?

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » October 19th, 2019, 6:12 pm

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 19th, 2019, 6:24 pm

Pandez gave some "insights", obvious as they are to everyone, that the PNM Leader is out of his depth, and the UNC has not sufficiently provided a viable alternative to sway swing voters, but he still comes across as a bitter, old fart who's still toting because his own party dumped him.

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » October 19th, 2019, 6:34 pm

Thanks...looks like pnm

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » October 19th, 2019, 6:41 pm

This is like voting for the nazis after they performed the holocaust

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 19th, 2019, 7:05 pm

aaron17 wrote:How many times pnm won consecutively?
They never won, all their elections was never free and fair.

Their voter bank is from Grenada and st vincent

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » October 19th, 2019, 8:46 pm

...and he's quite right.
Kamla is pretty much doing the same thing he did, holding on to leadership for dear life - and will only end badly (for her)
The UNC is full of old tired horses, eons past their prime, and compounded by the fact that they are not ready to welcome youth into leadership.

The cremation for COP was back in 2015, but like they forget to scatter the ashes. They're pretty much the new NJAC.

New parties are pretty much a joke - and I use the word 'parties' with the greatest of creative liberty.

Given the state of play, is there any other outcome?

screwbash
Riding on 18's

Postby screwbash » October 20th, 2019, 3:41 am

thats insulting mr panday. you are the same man that tell supporters to ' put the x by the balizea' and vote you out of office, you are the same man that gone in some hindu function and greet them muslim greeting, you are the same one that father and daughter drunk in a bar on sutton street. you go listen to you pa?

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » October 20th, 2019, 6:59 am

^ Mr. Panday is just commenting. He has no power and knows he will not have power in the future. He is stating his opinion and he is also right about Kamla. She has no interest in this country, but sitting in her mansion, drunk, and collecting tax free incentives from being a MP. Meanwhile Rowley already line up his ducks and created another fake plot against his Holy Persona which will give him the landslide next year.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 20th, 2019, 6:59 am

screwbash wrote:thats insulting mr panday. you are the same man that tell supporters to ' put the x by the balizea' and vote you out of office, you are the same man that gone in some hindu function and greet them muslim greeting, you are the same one that father and daughter drunk in a bar on sutton street. you go listen to you pa?
Bas the is not the problem, PNM is.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » October 20th, 2019, 7:50 am

Neutrality at its finest.

The PNM will win for the same reason Trump probably will.

No competition.

The problem remains that there is no cohesive alternative.
So the PNM can do what it wants.
Who fault is that.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 20th, 2019, 9:01 am

Redman wrote:Neutrality at its finest.

No competition.

Who fault is that.

You and the enablers of the PNM are one, Us, for not making our voices more strident, and not holding them to account in whatever way that we can are another. The UNC, for not using the last defeat to reinvent themselves and shake off the stink of corruption and waste. You use Trump as an example, but even he got a reality check in the mid terms.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » October 20th, 2019, 10:05 am

The problem is the UNC lacks vigor. And energy. That says alot of the base and voting population. This whole ganges meets the Nile nonsense tried to mentally make people guilty of feeling there was a race divide. But sugar aloes freely sang the true feelings of the pnm base.

The whole not wanting to appear bad while the pnm clearly stated their stance on how they felt about the indo population should have been the wakeup call.

But parents wanting to keep up some kinda of facade shielding their kids from the fact that the pnm does not see a future that includes an indo population in that vision. And there is where the truth hits them when they socialize and it messes them up.

Point is, the pnm serves the 1%, and their policies will go to that end. So it's either the UNC stop playing the bipartisanship game and fight the war that should have been done 24 years ago....or get lost in history

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 20th, 2019, 11:16 am

Redman wrote:Neutrality at its finest.

No competition.

Who fault is that.
The problem is you vote PNM

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » October 20th, 2019, 12:09 pm

Barse rub he crystal balls to make that prediction owah?...:|

D Diesel Report
Trinituner Peong

Postby D Diesel Report » October 20th, 2019, 12:29 pm

matr1x wrote:The problem is the UNC lacks vigor. And energy. That says alot of the base and voting population. This whole ganges meets the Nile nonsense tried to mentally make people guilty of feeling there was a race divide. But sugar aloes freely sang the true feelings of the pnm base.

The whole not wanting to appear bad while the pnm clearly stated their stance on how they felt about the indo population should have been the wakeup call.

But parents wanting to keep up some kinda of facade shielding their kids from the fact that the pnm does not see a future that includes an indo population in that vision. And there is where the truth hits them when they socialize and it messes them up.

Point is, the pnm serves the 1%, and their policies will go to that end. So it's either the UNC stop playing the bipartisanship game and fight the war that should have been done 24 years ago....or get lost in history

Buh wha d PNM really think gonna happen to indos in the long run? And wha sugar aloes sing exactly to create dat sentiment? :drinking: :drinking:

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 20th, 2019, 1:54 pm

D Diesel Report wrote:
matr1x wrote:The problem is the UNC lacks vigor. And energy. That says alot of the base and voting population. This whole ganges meets the Nile nonsense tried to mentally make people guilty of feeling there was a race divide. But sugar aloes freely sang the true feelings of the pnm base.

Buh wha d PNM really think gonna happen to indos in the long run? And wha sugar aloes sing exactly to create dat sentiment? :drinking: :drinking:
Indos will just do as they have always done, education and migration.

Trinidad is just another Tobago .

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » October 20th, 2019, 4:58 pm

One of the reasons I will vote pnm, is because pnm people suffer the most under pnm, and I like that.

If pnm start helping their pnm people, I might reconsider.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 20th, 2019, 5:55 pm

Blaze d Chalice wrote:One of the reasons I will vote pnm, is because pnm people suffer the most under pnm, and I like that.

PNM ppl gained the most under non PNM goverments.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 20th, 2019, 6:21 pm

Only 5 seats with an election in Trinidad....36 are predictable even before election....only thing I cant understand is how pnmites tend to suffer more under the pnm and they still continue to vote pnm...

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » October 20th, 2019, 6:32 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Blaze d Chalice wrote:One of the reasons I will vote pnm, is because pnm people suffer the most under pnm, and I like that.

PNM ppl gained the most under non PNM goverments.

Yes but they don't like it like that at all at all.
Ent Bounty killa let dem know they 'born as a sufferer"?

Pnm suffers them and peepee and tootoo in their mouths regularly, while singing this to them.

Which is why they love pnm.
They have been fooled into thinking, tightening yuh belt and killing one another, living worse than homeless dogs, is caring and understanding.
Only the pnm understands.
and only the pnm has a plan.

I know the regular pnm tuners wouldn't want me speaking for them, but I guarantee they live in their secure gated communities and are unaffected by pnm dotishness.

The reason I say this is because I live in a secure area free of pnm people, and pnm dotishness does not or rather, cannot, affect me, family, security nor salary. So whether pnm or unc wins, I am unaffected.

If I was forced to vote it would be for PNM, simply because seeing PNM people beg to be tortured by their own PNM gov't, and then crying, makes me feel very happy.
So like I said, maybe this is the reason why so many tuners support PNM, but they can't tell you why.

(It's because they shame to say what they actually support - the suffering and torture of pnm supporters - ALL, but mostly the ones with the lowest of education and IQ - which is the outstanding majority)

I on the other hand, not shame to say.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » October 20th, 2019, 6:50 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Only 5 seats with an election in Trinidad....36 are predictable even before election....only thing I cant understand is how pnmites tend to suffer more under the pnm and they still continue to vote pnm...
Simple, really. They have been indoctrinated to believe that the other side will always make it worse.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » October 20th, 2019, 6:53 pm

Also known as 1956 to 1986. With so many years of small islanders training and government housing, how can they NOT vote for PNM?

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » October 21st, 2019, 4:35 am

if the unc generate enough hype and let the atmosphere have unc vibe they go win. nobody studying the issues is all about the 3 months ah fete and freeness to get votes. brand everything from pen and copybook to jersey and drawers and all manner of keychain, mousepads, cups and beer openers inbetween. bring in some artist to perform, have free doubles and cornsoup at all the meetings with a performance from the artist dem. focus on the 5 marginals. yuh have the first time voters that go love the free roti and cell phone cases, the spanish voters that go vote for the party that giving dem citizzenship, the old die hard pnm voters that go switch from pnm to unc wen dey realize is not manning at the helm and the apperance of a few non indian and men like cro cro singing on a unc platform go swing dey vote. is all about hype so bring back jack.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » October 21st, 2019, 5:40 am

^^^^ sounds exactly like the campaign they ran in Tobago that resulted in a 12-nil defeat.

Continue the narrative of Trinis stupid, not focused on issues etc, it's reflective of a couple things
A) your circle or the people you associate with
B) your personal perspective based on your own biases
C) your choice of following a very narrow political agenda

I'm surprised some tuners on both sides of the political divide really believe that constant repetition of the same narrative is going to impact on the wider electorate. You're all just preaching to the already converted and somehow taking consolation in the affirmation

screwbash
Riding on 18's

Postby screwbash » October 21st, 2019, 7:27 am

eliteauto wrote:^^^^ sounds exactly like the campaign they ran in Tobago that resulted in a 12-nil defeat.

Continue the narrative of Trinis stupid, not focused on issues etc, it's reflective of a couple things
A) your circle or the people you associate with
B) your personal perspective based on your own biases
C) your choice of following a very narrow political agenda

I'm surprised some tuners on both sides of the political divide really believe that constant repetition of the same narrative is going to impact on the wider electorate. You're all just preaching to the already converted and somehow taking consolation in the affirmation

nah is d calcutta ship warning that cost them the election. d calcutta ship reach in 2019 instead. it go still result in 12-nil result in the next election.

DTAC
18 pounds of Boost

Postby DTAC » October 21st, 2019, 10:09 am

Many people have no problem with there being a "Massa". As long as Massa is the same skin colour.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”